The Science of Learning Center on Visual Language and Visual Learning
Gallaudet University’s Motion Light Lab
VL2 STORYBOOK CREATOR
END USER LICENSING AGREEMENT
1. Under this End User Licensing Agreement (the “Agreement”), Gallaudet University (the “Vendor”) grants to the user (the “Licensee”) a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the “License”) to use VL2 Storybook Creator (the “Software”).
2. “Software” includes the executable computer programs, the source code and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
3. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
4. The Software may be loaded onto no more than two computers. A single copy may be made for backup purposes only. Please obtain written consent (via email) to install into more than two computers.
5. The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
6. The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies. Please obtain written consent (via email) to perform modifications, or to create plugins.
7. Sales and Distribution. This EULA allows the Licensee to sell (for profit) and distribute an app generated by the Software. This EULA allows the Licensee to use the graphics that is included for the Sample Storybook. The Licensee owns its original content used on the Software.
For further clarification: A purchase of the Storybook Creator license allows you to submit one (1) app to the Apple App Store. To submit a new app; please purchase a new Storybook Creator license.
8. Promotional Rights. Vendor holds the rights to advertise and create promotional material (using images or the likeness) of app(s) generated the Storybook Creator.
9. Credits. The Licensee is required to keep this:
Made on the VL2 Storybook Creator!
10. Liability Waiver. The Vendor is not responsible for any opinions, conclusions, or material by the Licensee. The Vendor is not responsible for Terms and Conditions with the App Store and does not make any guarantees that the App will be accepted into the App Store. The Licensee is required to insert this note in the app or keep this in the Credits section.
Visual Learning and Visual Language (VL2) is a Science of Learning Center at Gallaudet University funded by the National Science Foundation Grant #SBE-1041725. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation and Gallaudet University.
11. Termination: Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement and may result in termination of use. If termination occurs; the Licensee acknowledges that this Agreement is voided; all copies of Software must be removed from computers and deleted; and apps generated by Software must be removed from the App Store within sixty (60) calendar days of termination notification.
12. The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement.
For any questions or concerns pertaining to this End User Licensing Agreement, please contact us.
Attn: Melissa Malzkuhn
VL2, Gallaudet University
800 Florida Avenue NE
Washington DC 20002